Shah Rukh: desire to win IPL for Ganguly


Sense the glumness amongst fans, Kolkata Knight Riders' owner Shah Rukh Khan said he needs to succeed the title for Sourav Ganguly. Kolkata Knight Riders, who played their first match of the Indian Premier League period 4 at their home ground without city's favourite son Sourav Ganguly, witnessed their lowest-ever turnout, prompt team co-owner Shah Rukh Khan to get into the injure control mode.

Playing their first match at home with no the 'Prince of Kolkata', Ganguly, who was shun in the Indian Premier League auctions, the Eden Gardens witness empty seats with a producer of just about 25,000 in the 63,500-capacity stadium.

Gauging the state of affairs, the Bollywood superstar was quick to offer their maiden victory over Deccan Chargers on Monday to their previous iconic player Ganguly.  "I really want to come first this because I am not playing here. preferably, I want to do this for Kolkata, I want to do this for Sourav Ganguly, I want to do this for IPL," Shah Rukh said after their nine-run win over the Hyderabad team.

Shah Rukh also said Ganguly strength not is in performance for the Knight Riders but the former Indian captain is still a part of the team in soul and spirit. "In the three years of despair, what has kept us going is that Kolkatans have wedged with us. Dada is part of our team always in soul and spirit.

"Whenever I've come to the Eden I've only felt love. I never consideration whether it's because of one player or any other reason. I'm just happy being here."  Shah Rukh hopes that Ganguly would come and applaud Knight Riders in the upcoming six home matches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment