Irfan takes encouragement from Yusuf

Yusuf Pathan, who has made a stain with his volatile batting, has also made a feeling on his brother Irfan, who now needs to follow in his footsteps.

The younger of the two Pathans said he hoped to duplicate the presentation of his brother, who made a quick-fire 47 next to Deccan Chargers for Kolkata Knight Riders on Wednesday night ten ways to being named Man of the Match.

"Hopefully my parents will also be praying for me, when I'm on the earth," he said.
"I'm surely looking for better performance from myself and its departing to happen. There has been some perfection with my bowling and batting in the IPL matches so distant and I will like to do more. The more balls I face and more balls I bowl in the matches I am going to get better and better."

"If I stay playing well and do what I'm at best... presentation will come," the Delhi Daredevils players said adding that he wished to move ahead by taking one pace at a time and not putting too much force on himself.

Thursday sees Delhi play Deccan Chargers, and Pathan said the game would be an motivating contest. "Deccan Chargers and we both haven't done that well," he said. "We want to make certain that we play really well next to the Chargers.

"Obviously, we haven't completed well as a team so far in the IPL this period. There are still five more matches to go and if we play well in these entire matches and win, we will still qualify and if that doesn't happen we still require making sure that we are playing for our pride," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment