Michael Yardy Come back to cricket


More than a month after quit the England team halfway throughout the ICC World Cup due to despair, Michael Yardy return to spirited cricket for his county side Sussex.



"I would like to take this chance to thank the supporters and all those who have sent individual post for their support over the last month, and the media for generous me and those close to me the time alone we have needed," Yardy was quoted as saying in journalists here after most important the county next to Holland in their Clydesdale Bank 40 Group A clash.

"I now intend to spend some time absorbed on my cricket and would ask that people high opinion my decision to focus on my performance for Sussex and carry on to give me the space I need," he said. Yardy had left England's team halfway through the March-April World Cup in the sub-continent due to despair.

"Leaving at this stage of a World Cup movement was a very difficult choice to make but I felt that it was the only levelheaded option for me and I wanted to be honest about the reason at the back that decision," he said.

Yardy plead for continued privacy as he makes a slow come back to cricket. "I would be grateful for some privacy over the coming weeks while I spend time with family and close friends in front of what I hope will be a victorious season for Sussex," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment