Stuart Clark quits full-time cricket



Aussie pacer Stuart Clark on Wednesday quit full-time cricket to focus on his new role as the general director of the Sydney Sixers Big Bash League franchise. Clark will, however, carry on playing cricket for Sydney University.

"I am going to carry on playing club cricket as I immobile love playing the game, but more highly I consider I can still help expand Australia's future talent," Clark was quoted as saying by 'The Age'.

Insisting that his main concern would be the managerial job, the 35-year-old however clarify that he would make himself accessible for collection for New South Wales' Champions League Twenty20 and domestic campaign next season.

"Playing cricket has given me many opportunities in life and I feel by ongoing to play club cricket I am generous something back to the game.

"The Sydney Sixers is now my expert focus. I will still be obtainable to play in this year's Champions League in India which NSW has fit for, as well as serving out the RTA SpeedBlitz Blues if require be, and given that it does not crash upon my Big Bash League commitments," said Clark.

Clark played 24 Tests, attractive 94 wickets at 23.86. He also took part in 39 one-day internationals, captivating 53 wickets at 27.86.

0 comments:

Post a Comment