Toughest day of my cricketing job Sourav Ganguly

Sourav Ganguly said it was the toughest day of his career and he come into the match with zero-confidence.



The former India captain Sourav Ganguly was the cynosure of all eyes on Tuesday as he scored a brave run-a-ball 32 not out lace with a six and three boundary to help Warriors strike Chargers by six wickets at Rajiv Gandhi stadium at Uppal.

"I said it's almost certainly the toughest day of my career. I have not selected a cricket bat for five months. I come into this game with zero-confidence," said Ganguly after the match.

Ganguly approved onward the good work done by the openers Jesse Ryder (35) and Manish Pandey (49) as the experienced person left-hander help the Warriors chase down the unassuming target of 137 runs with 10 balls to spare by investment one end as three wickets fell on the other side.

"It feels good (to score some runs). I haven't played for a long time and wanted some hits in the middle. It does about anticipate which I haven't done for a while," he added.

The 38-year-old knowledgeable activist proved a point or two to those who unobserved him during IPL auction in January in the match that generate welfare among cricket fans in expectation of his rejoinder in the profitable Twenty20 league.

Ganguly said he was not ready for the game beside Mumbai Indians on May 4 after Warriors rope him in as a stand-in for injured Ashish Nehra.

"I wasn't ready for the game on May 4th next to Mumbai. I miss the game next to Mohali also as I sought after to be get ready."

0 comments:

Post a Comment