Warne ranks Tendulkar on top of all



Australia spin fable Shane Warne has praise long-time tormentor Sachin Tendulkar, declaring the iconic India batsman as the most cricketer he has ever played next to. Rajasthan Royals skipper Warne, who will play his last Indian Premier League match next to the Mumbai Indians on Friday, said it was only suitable to end his IPL stint as a player alongside Tendulkar.

"Sachin is the most players I have played against. It's suitable that my last game is versus Sachin," Warne said.

"Sachin has been my friend for a long period of time. We have bit of express amusement with each other, crack jokes. I hope Sachin do not shatter me all approximately the park on Friday," he said.

Warne was fine a hefty USD 50,000 next his public fight with Rajasthan Cricket relationship desk Sanjay Dixit and the the 41-year-old Australian said that he unsuccessful to appreciate why not anything happened to the RCA secretary.

"Unfair that I get fine while Sanjay Dixit get away with saying whatever he feel like," Warne told in an interview. "My fight with Dixit was undeveloped on both our parts," he added.

Warne runaway a ban but was fined heavily by the IPL's corrective panel for calling Dixit a "liar and selfish" after an IPL match in Jaipur, forcing RR owner Shilpa Shetty to interfere and apologies for the event.

Dixit, who is also an IAS officer, had irritating Warne and Tendulkar on Twitter and in a mess Warne in a website article. "I had to face the penalty but he gone simply. I don't think it's fair. It is supposed to be amazing same for both of us. But the story is this way and one can't do much.

"I had 7 days to make a decision on a resist claim but I did not anything. It was a silly occurrence and pity that it got way too much attention," he said. Despite his fight with the RCA desk, Warne remain positive about being linked with the Rajasthan team in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment