My heart unmoving bleed for Pakistan

Shahid Afridi

Former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi has confess that he is disappearing to play for the national team once again.

Speaking on a show, Afridi also made some scornful remarks on the acceptance of Waqar Younis as Pakistan team coach after the Zimbabwe tour.

"My heart bleeds to play for Pakistan and I am disappearing to play for my country. I even necessary going to Zimbabwe and with any luck at the right time I will make a reply to the team," Afridi said.

The colorful all-rounder announce his departure from all international cricket in objection in late May after the Pakistan board detached him as captain of the national one-day team after a disagreement with Waqar on the West Indies tour which was highly exposed.

Afridi has frequently said that he can make a reply only when better people come into the team organization.

Interestingly some cricket analyst point out that since Afridi's departure the entire team organization of the national side has been distorted and indication are now he will return to the team soon.

Earlier this month, the board detached Intikhab Alam as manager and also changed supporter coaches, Aaqib Javed and Shahid Aslam while Waqar announce his acceptance due to personal and health reasons insist he had no complaint against anyone and his choice was not cricket related. .

But Afridi said that he failed to appreciate that if Waqar had resigned why he was being sent as coach on the Zimbabwe tour.

"I don't know but I feel if he has any problem he should have faced them. He didn't look to have fitness problems to me but now if that has changed I don't know about that," Afridi said.

The all-rounder said he owed a lot to Pakistan and wanted to stand for the country but retire because the surroundings in the team were not friendly.

"They need to bring in more levelheaded and good people into the team organization and if that happens I will think again my decision to retire," he said.

"I have been stimulated by the support shown to me by the people. I owe them a lot."

The former captain said that it was unlucky but the board had not treat players well and didn't have proper communiqué with them that led to lot of troubles in the team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment