Ashish Nehra follow Sourav Ganguly, blast Greg Chappell


A day after Sourav Ganguly term Greg Chappell a "mad" man, pacer Ashish Nehra on Tuesday said that he too "never had a great experience" playing in the Aussie.

The out-of-favour Indian speedster said, though he did not play enough crickets under the former India coach, Chappell, the pair of series' which he was concerned in were not worth detection.

"I only played two-three series when Chappell was the coach of Indian team, but I can say I never had a huge experience. Everyone had some issue with him so there must be amazing wrong," Nehra said.

The left-arm bowler from Delhi, who has scalped 14 wickets in the Ranji season so far, was though hopeful about recurring to international cricket and said he will keep working hard to get the preferred result.

"I have not played international cricket since previous seven months or so. I have only played a few practice games but I am working hard on my game and rest depends upon the selectors," the seamer said.

Nehra cracked his finger during the World Cup semi-final next to Pakistan on March 30 and since then has not established favor from the national selectors.

The bowler, although, did submit a fitness certificate to the BCCI prior to India's ODI series beside England in September.

The 32-year-old was also drop from the central agreement, but his leftovers positive about the future.

"As I have mention, I will keep doing my bit and the relax depends upon the selectors whether they find me good sufficient at this level or not. I have given proof of my fitness and now it is the selectors who have to take a call," Nehra said when ask if he was hurt at being left out of the central contract.

0 comments:

Post a Comment