Finn hope to make tough contribution


Lanky pacer Steven Finn and left-arm spinner Samit Patel are sure that they will make significant aid to help England win the ODI series.

"It is an thrilling opportunity for us to play in India and I hope that I can add for my team in order to win this series," the right-arm fast bowler Finn said during an open session ahead of the first ODI against India on October 14.

Finn, who is predictable to be in Alastair Cook's scheme of things in the nonappearance of premier bowlers Stuart Broad and James Anderson, wants to make full use of the opportunity provided.

For Patel, who was a part of the squad that was blanked 0-5 in 2008, feels that winning the series will be a "massive attainment" for the side.

Medium pacer, Chris Woakes, said,"I am very thrilled about the series. It is a great chance not just for me but for England to try and beat India in their own country, although we know it is going to be tough."

0 comments:

Post a Comment